Re: [OM] Wet Print Exchange

Subject: Re: [OM] Wet Print Exchange
From: Richard Man <richard.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 14:13:00 -0700
Ah I see. Nah, my proposal mean that each person has to make X prints
where X is the number of participants, so everyone will see everyone
else's prints. If you change your mind and want to participate, let me
know.

// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog:
http://rfman.wordpress.com