Re: [OM] OT: Why are the Mamiya Lenses so good?

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Why are the Mamiya Lenses so good?
From: Wayne Harridge <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 12:11:15 +1100

> Sue Pearce <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Well, not to be bitchy, but I'l like to see you using a tripod in the
> raight
> hand seat of an airplane that is in flight following a "tanker" for
> icing
> testing, or inside a test fuselage shooting damage.
>
> The man who made the purchasing decisions was an idiot. A 6 or 7 would
> have
> done a better job for most of what we did.

Yeah, well I dunno why you're critisizing the Mamiya RB lenses when clearly
your application was not appropriate for that type of camera.  Obviously your
experience is completely different than many others I've heard about the RB67
lenses and my own experience with the camera.

...Wayne

Wayne Harridge

http://lrh.structuregraphs.com