Re: [OM] mamiya lenses, print exchange

Subject: Re: [OM] mamiya lenses, print exchange
From: Richard Man <richard.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 11:02:47 -0700
I had the 18/3.5, but for some reasons, I don't like to shoot wider
than 35 on the OM or the Leica M.

On the XPan, I love the 30, and on the Mamiya 7II, I love the 43. I
think it's because they are for different purpose? I don't know.

A number of these were shot by the Mamiya 7II/43. You can't tell by
web pics of course, but they are quite spectacular (the lens quality).
I had two cameras strapped to my body on the 8+ miles Panoramic Trail,
so the weight is definitely OK.
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Yosemite09-2/
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/Yosemite09-3/

We had 8 people in the wet-print exchange right now. I will see
whether existing group wants to include one more.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: