Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/10/2009: fascist graffiti on our beach promenad

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/10/2009: fascist graffiti on our beach promenade
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 22:56:57 +0200
Thanks for looking, Charlie. Given that this is Spain, the rules are
of only passing interest. On the beach promenade, some stretches are
reserved for pedestrians, elsewhere bikes are allowed. This has
absolutely no impact on where I or others ride our bikes. In general,
everyone gets along just fine, using common sense. Whoever wrote this
graffiti must be a sad anorak.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain