[OM] Can't believe this happened! Hope it didn't happen to you.

Subject: [OM] Can't believe this happened! Hope it didn't happen to you.
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:48:29 -0400
Sorry you didn't get it.  I try and keep an eye on the alt gear and
lens forum and haven't noticed any feeding frenzy for
those of late.  Perhaps a run on the Z. 35-80 f2.8 when some mint ones
were on yabe a few months back. Bo Ming modified Contax
N 24-85, CZ 35-70 3.4 went like hotcakes for the 5D11.  Not sure FM is
fanning the fire, but not much fanning required for that one, no?
Mike

OK, I 'm trying to replace my stolen gear and am well on my way.
Figured
the 50mm f1.2 in near mint to mint condition would be a problem, and
what
happened, 5 of them showed up on eBay by the same seller.  Figured I
snag
one of the 5.  Set my snipe bids and I watched.  Came in second  on
one.  Hope
some list people scored a 50mm f1.2.  I sure  didn't.  Heck and there
were
probably 50 miles from where I live.

Hope it wasn't Canon folks snapping them up.  There seems to be some
interest from folks in the 50mm f1.4 lenses to use on cameras other
than OMs or

e-thingys.  Is Fred Miranda fanning that fire?  I'm not complaining,
as I
sold one of mine locally.  There does seem to be an increased interest
in
these lenses.

Bill Barber