Re: [OM] Bronx Señorita

Subject: Re: [OM] Bronx Señorita
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 16:03:10 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/2009 2:13:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,  ol
ymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I don't  know of any female human who lives within a couple of blocks of
me whose  photographic image anyone here would likely find of any  interest.

Was it Walt that had the neighbor who on occasion sun bathed in the back
yard or was it the Moose?  Regardless of which it is,  I have some  wonderful
images in my head of beautiful ladies in Berkeley in 1966 and  67.  I also
have some images of myself stored in the same place of me in my  sailor suit
shopping in the co-op.  Always caught a look or two and the  folks were
always civil. Those were the days!  Bill Barber