[OM] Retouchng pictures

Subject: [OM] Retouchng pictures
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 08:27:18 -0700 (PDT)
There is all-night radio show called "Coast to Coast" (coasttocoastam.com)

In my sleep I heard yet another discussion about the murkins landing on the
Moon.  Someone asked the question if the pictures that were released to the
public were retouched.  The guest of the show provided an answer within these
lines:

"You cannot retouch individual pictures, they all have to be on the same roll
or have to be transferred to a roll of film...".

Keep in mind that I was half asleep, but this is what I think I heard and my
question is, why cant you do that?  Why all pix have to be on the same roll of
film and did the murkins really land on the Moon?

I am am just kidding, you dont have to answer the last one...

Boris

Boris