Re: [OM] An old comparison of scanned film vs microphotograph of film

Subject: Re: [OM] An old comparison of scanned film vs microphotograph of film
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 07:59:44 +1000
On Monday, October 26, 2009, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Average enthusiasts don't buy $3000 cameras.
>>

> Oh REALLY?  That might be a surprise to the manufacturers.

I believe the bit you cut from Andrew's post was, "unless they are
idiots". If we are going to take extremes as representative of the
mass, I'm sure we can possibly find some "red spot" hunting or [brand
name]holic film "enthusiasts" that hide their kit in a closet to help
balance out the generalisations.

Cheers,
Marc (possibly just an idiot, or an "enthusiast', or is that
"hobbyist", with a AUS$4000 camera)