Re: [OM] Lighttable, was: Return of the bionic man

Subject: Re: [OM] Lighttable, was: Return of the bionic man
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:12:15 +0200
There are quite a lot of LEDs appearing in domestic light bulbs now, and
they have the advantage in being a bit more environmentally friendly that
CFLs (if you're of that persuasion).  But for me the good ol' incandescent
still reigns - albeit progressively migrating from 'tungsten' to 'halogen'.
jez