Re: [OM] How long before we see the micro 4/3 concept used by everybody

Subject: Re: [OM] How long before we see the micro 4/3 concept used by everybody else?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:06:11 -0500

> Talking of Zone-10 - I just saw this on LL and thought of you... didn't see
> quite the same CYA disclosure on 'About Zone-10'...

It is coming.  We haven't had any manufacturer give us anything yet.  In
fact, I'm rather ticked that Olympus doesn't send me graft.  And probably if
they did, my E-P1 article is sure to have made it stop.

I like how MR gets around the software issue.  Here he is with thousands of
dollars worth of free software from Adobe.  By saying that they don't want
the packaging back is pretty weak if you ask me.  Same with printers.  He
just keeps multi-thousand dollar printers with the excuse about shipping
costs.

The day he doesn't write a glowing review of an Epson printer is the day
that that gravy train dries up.

AG