Re: [OM] E-P1 hands-on report - AG Schnozz Style

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P1 hands-on report - AG Schnozz Style
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:54:28 +0100
Hello Ken,

It is one thing to have a new m4/3 body, and I hope with you it'll
improve on useability.
The other thing is lack of lenses for these bodies. The kit zoom is a
pathetic f3.5 - 5.6
(or f7-f11 dof wise...). I'm hoping for something nice to bolt the
42f1.2 on however!
No problem if it is Ric0h or S@msung either...

Iwert