Re: [OM] E-P1 hands-on report - AG Schnozz Style

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P1 hands-on report - AG Schnozz Style
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 20:26:40 -0700
Thank you that is what I thought I mostly use either my 14-54 or 50-200 at
the long end and I usually have it set to 3.5 or greater and mostly shoot
outside.  I am about to shoot a wedding in November for the first time in
years.  Twenty years ago it was what I did for a living if you could call
it that.  And I have shot a few since but have avoided them lately.  Let
that be a lesson don't promise a 12 year old anything as they get older and
remember!  Really nice girl and the family budget allows exactly what I am
getting paid which is nothing.   Besides its a decent excuse for a new
camera Probably a E-30 and I will have a couple of weeks to get used to it
and have my E-500 as backup.  I have 2 285 flashes and a 283 all of which
seem to have the lower trigger voltage so I am ok there.  Will probably
bring the Om-4t and the Om-1 and some film as backup to the backup.  I
remember being quite paranoid when I was shooting weddings.  My main
concern has been a backup camera and just got the ok to purchase the E-30
from the CFO (wife).  Funny thing is remembering back I bought the 14-54 to
shoot her older brothers wedding that did not come about.  I hope she gets
married as planned or if my wife remembers  that I may come up missing John