Re: [OM] How long before we see the micro 4/3 concept used byeverybody e

Subject: Re: [OM] How long before we see the micro 4/3 concept used byeverybody else?
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 17:51:50 +0800
Thanks for the reminder, I had seriously thought about that, I need a EVF as
it is  important for MF, now only G-1/GH-1 provide this feature. I prefer
movie mode then only narrow down to GH-1 but it is rather expensive at this
moment. Body IS is a plus  so I will wait for EP-2 to see if it has EVF or
not. Of course if other manufacturer came up with a m-system of 1.5/1.6x
sensor that would be much better since my 20/3.5 will become a 30/32mm wide
lens instead of a standard lens on m-4/3.

C.H.Ling