Re: [OM] OM4T problems

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4T problems
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 08:28:32 -0400
They should be tight, but not air hammer-torque wrenched tight.  I
recently did a 4T where there was some difficulty getting the screws out
due to over tightening. I have screws that are long enough but not
finished to match the bottom cover.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com