Re: [OM] Oktoberfest in Baden

Subject: Re: [OM] Oktoberfest in Baden
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:35:33 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/2009 6:59:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

meanwhile  last week I have posted a few more fotos for fun  much better
quality taken with om3  ;-)

<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/A-few-fotos-a-week-for-fun/8100
207_JddWM#685478131_3igNV>

I  hope you find something you like amongst  them

IanW

Ian, your photos of October fest remind me of why I avoid the destruction
derby on the body in my community called Wurstfest.

The other photos are really nice.  You know how to isolate, compose  and
inspire others.  Thank you for sharing.  Bill  Barber