Re: [OM] Palm After Dark

Subject: Re: [OM] Palm After Dark
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 10:04:58 -0500

> Yeah, get rid of the OM-3Ti - this is so much better.

Well, sure.  Gotta pay for the stinkin' cellphone service somehow.

At issue is something so basic as to be a real head-slapper.  I had NOT
taken these shots before with any camera.  When I do venture out after dark
with the real cameras, I'm also lugging tripods and other things. The
presence of all that alters the environment as well as alters your own
visual mindset.

I have photographed similars with the real cameras, but never so many and so
cohesive of a "capture your world" set.

That said, I'll venture out again when there is a snow blanket on the ground
with the OM-3Ti and a roll of ISO 400 print film.

AG