Re: [OM] (OT) A Few From Acadia National Park

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) A Few From Acadia National Park
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:04:36 -0400
That sounds like the place I know as Little Hunter Beach. The steps
part, particularly. It's back on the map. Rangers don't encourage
people to go to Hunter Beach anymore because of rock removal. When
Joan and I were there this past weekend, a group of very overweight
women were collecting rocks and looking at us suspiciously. I started
to take a picture of them and tell them if they didn't put the rocks
back . . . but I didn't. I think any one of them could have taken me.
<g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com