Re: [OM] (OT) A Few From Acadia National Park

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) A Few From Acadia National Park
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:40:25 -0400
I like the rock. 8242? What is that, granite with some embedded
basalt? Or granite embedded in basalt where the basalt eroded away.
Very funky. Your last one of water under the bridge is one I have,
too, as well as the little stream:

http://www.bwp33.com/page6/files/page6-1011-full.html

http://www.bwp33.com/page6/files/page6-1013-full.jpg

Slightly different takes. <g>