Re: [OM] OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Printers
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 08:23:50 -0600
Hi Chuck,

See that's the thing. I have been very, very happy with the quality of
prints and labels I was getting from my Epsons....until this recent
double fiasco with their latest products. I don't understand the issues
they are having with the rollers and why they seem to have no real
concern over this when I've talked with them.
Otherwise, I'd be happy to continue with Epson. And I may yet end up
going with them again. I am considering a 3 strikes and you're out
policy. :-)
The first Epson I had was the R200, and it was great, no problems until
after 5 years of use it simply wouldn't operate anymore. I don't think
the printer was dead. I suspect some sort of time limit in usage and my
time was up. But I cannot prove that.

Candace