Re: [OM] OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Printers
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:49:01 -0600
Ah, that makes sense. I thought it was Epson that held the Patent.
Since it's a US patent, Canon can market outside the US. It looks like
the Canada route is an option for a Canon that prints on  CDs, but it
also looks like everyone is saying be prepared to wait a month for the
printer. That's not so wonderful.

Candace