Re: [OM] OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Printers
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:58:24 -0600
Yes, the Springs has changed so much in the last 25 years.
Last time I was there was about...12 years ago I think. Crazy how times
flies. Anyhow, I couldn't believe how it had "grown up". I didn't care
for it, really. I'm a small town sorta gal. I remember traveling to
Denver for Sports meets and telling my friends, "Some day this will all
be city from the Springs to Denver". And now it is.

And those true blue Colorado skies on a crisp winter day with the sun
sparkling off the snow....I absolutely love it. But, I think I am more
fond of the beautiful fall season and blue skies, probably only because
it's not so cold. Of course, the weather is dramatically different over
here, only 20 miles east of the Utah border. It more closely resembles
the type of weather they see in Las Vegas, but with a bit more snow in
the winter. :-)

I used to work in "old downtown CS", I can so appreciate your experience!

Candace