[OM] The results... was: adjusting the 24 shift mechanism

Subject: [OM] The results... was: adjusting the 24 shift mechanism
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:23:06 +0100
The 24 shift held it's own very well on the 5D, no more creep.
For the documentation of a new "holistic yoga-b&b-spa center" I used
the newly tightened lens.
The rooms were very small, about 3*4 meters, stuffed up and rather
difficult light
(but nice) during the only day the shoot was possible. I went early
and it was the first night
with frost over here, thus the wintery look of the morning images.

The 50mm f2 was the most used lens, followed by the 24shift
(wonderfull for stitching in
these small rooms) and the 35 shift for the "landscape shots".

I have to say I don't need more resolution, but Liveview would have
been a very welcome addition.

180 images (temporarily) over here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/zuikooh/DeBoerderie?authkey=Gv1sRgCOz8-aSy1fHMQw&feat=directlink

Iwert