Re: [OM] ( OM ) Filters for digital

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Filters for digital
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:38:36 -0700
Moose wrote:
> Sue Pearce wrote:
>> I don't understand how details obscured by haze ...
>>

> The concept is pretty simple.

Replying to myself - Brian was kind enough to provide some lovely
landscapes, and excellent examples for practical answers to your
question. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/BSwale/PA160519.htm>
and <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/BSwale/PA270640.htm>

Not quite finished products. There is a halo on the dark land lower left
and sloppy land/water transition in one and a little around the jet in
the other. There wouldn't be those issues working with original size images.

And they may be a bit over done to prove the point. But I think you will
see more clearly what I was talking about.

Moose