Re: [OM] ( OM ) Coyotes

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Coyotes
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 07:43:18 -0400
Used to see them all the time in Santa Fe. Never heard of anyone getting
hurt though. We also had mountain lions who wandered into the city
sometimes. One got stuck in a tree after being chased there by the large dog
resident at the property. Santa Fe's animal control came out and picked up
the big cat and took him to the national forest and let him go.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography