Re: [OM] The results... was: adjusting the 24 shift mechanism

Subject: Re: [OM] The results... was: adjusting the 24 shift mechanism
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:18:22 -0400
I bought my own 24 shift (since sold off) from a guy who owned both the
Zuiko and the Canon tilt/shift Mk I.  He said the Zuiko was the better
performer but that he decided to keep the Canon due to the tilt.  He
needed the DOF to capture critters like a long line of leaf-cutter ants
crawling along a tree branch.

Chuck Norcutt