Re: [OM] ( OM ) Coyotes

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Coyotes
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 06:35:21 -0700
I live in Southern California and have seen coyotes on my street been told
by neighbors that I had some in my yard and on numerous occiasons have seen
them while driving in the orange groves around here.  For the most part I
think they where more afraid of me then I of them.  I would be concerned
about any small animals I had but not myself.  May have to rethink that.
When I was young I remember one of the many cats that were on my parents
and grandparents property (we lived next door) and one of them had a litter
of kittens that were white.  They started to disapear.  We where outside
one summer night when we found out how.  We had the lights out and we where
looking up at the sky when you could see one of the cats out back when all
of a sudden you heard this swoosh and the cat came up off the ground and
was not seen again.  Owl.  John

Nova