Re: [OM] 250/2

Subject: Re: [OM] 250/2
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 15:56:47 +0200
Oh man, I love Google-translated Engrish. From the page:

> "Increase the resolution further. Discouraging because the
> graininess of
> the film is not clear, the focus might be a sweet time to scan."

Anyway, almost all of these lenses (apart from the Mirror lens, which
looks worse than the others)
appear to be limited by film grain in the test - they should have used
Pan F :-) The 250/2.0 does
seem to have remarkable resolution and freedom from colour fringing
for a lens that
sucks in anywhere from double to eight times the light compared to the
others.

Thanks for the link Ed! Now where are the artistic shots?

D.