Re: [OM] The results... was: adjusting the 24 shift mechanism

Subject: Re: [OM] The results... was: adjusting the 24 shift mechanism
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 08:07:59 +0100
There was a mix of halogen, tungsten & daylight + satin bed covers
reflecting all the way, contrejour bathrooms, the sauna didn't have
any decent light over the showers, practically no powerplugs anywhere
to be seen for the extra light, so extension cables which of course
cross the picture :) and the client who promised to be up as early as
I was to put the lights on for the morning field pictures, but when I
arrived everything was still very much asleep and when I called I
heard the mobile phone in the car outside :). I met them two hours
later.
I also asked to fix the place, and was promised it would be just me
and the client that day, well, out of nothing there appeared
two groups of people and in the rooms the curtains still had to be
hung and the bathrooms cleaned up... there goes the carefull daylight
planning (I had send). Well, it was a positive experience after all
and I took it with humour, but I also learned a lot for a next time:
don't accept that big a job in only one day, that was an image every 5
minutes!

Iwert