Re: [OM] Show me some 250/2.0 shots please!

Subject: Re: [OM] Show me some 250/2.0 shots please!
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:10:32 +0200
Andrew!

Please post some sample images from your 250mm lens. I am sure many
here would
enjoy some.

P.S. And yes, I do not understand the serial numbers of the Zuiko
lenses, but they
appear to *not* be consecutive, or chronological. Only a couple of the
first 350/2.8
lenses were black, there is no way they built more than 1000 black ones.

P.P.S. How sweet it would be to find one of the very few black 250/2.0
copies made...
They, certainly, are all sitting a collector's closets, as Ken said.