Re: [OM] ( OM ) an off-topic question for rural USA-dwellers

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) an off-topic question for rural USA-dwellers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:36:02 -0400
I suspect that part (b) here refers to not being allowed to plant the
seeds derived from commercially developed (and patented) corn seeds.
<http://www.doeblers.com/08/2010%20RPM%20Growers%20Agreemnet.pdf>
If you use the commercially developed and patented seeds your rights are
limited to the resulting corn as a food crop and not as a seed crop.  As
long as patent protection is on the seed you must buy seed from a
licensed seed distributor and do so each year.

Chuck Norcutt