Re: [OM] OT: Video with primes on Canyon

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Video with primes on Canyon
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 10:54:12 +0800
I have to check my setup, my two desktops for 1080 home movies and HDTV see
non smooth play back on this small video, problem was repeatable on the same
location so should not be a network problem. Overall the whole movie was not
smooth, more obvious at the beginning and two men carry luggage on board. I
have similar problem playing original 5D II 1080 movie file with Quicktime
player (no problem with K-lite code pack). I also found similar problem if
convert the 5D II movie to different frame rate.

C.H.Ling