Re: [OM] ( OM ) New photos - non-film, sorry

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) New photos - non-film, sorry
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 13:38:43 +0000
Coo lumme!

The mountains are beautiful, Brian and I envy you your scenery.

But I don't envy you the amount of processing you have carried out; I
hardly ever sharpen my images and if I do it's in rather desultory
manner, as if it's expected ... not that I believe it's needed.  But I
certainly don't feel it's necessary to resize an image in stages like
that, far less sharpen it all the while.

Chris