Re: [OM] Sunset, Bass Harbor

Subject: Re: [OM] Sunset, Bass Harbor
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 08:03:34 -0600
John Hudson wrote:
> Could also be that Mooose is introducing us to his water taxi !
>
> BTW, nice photo.
>
>> On 1 Nov 2009, at 09:15, Moose wrote:
>>
>>> Taken shortly after the panorama I just posted.
>>> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=NorthEast_2009/MtDesert/BassHarbor&image=_MG_8117ia.jpg
>>> Moose
>> --
Very nice.  Loved the pano as well.

I'm having fun with Autostitch on my iPhone - first stitching software
I've used, and I've gotten some pretty cool shots, considering the
limitations of the camera.  But then, it falls under "the best camera is
the one you have with you" theory.

At some point, I'd like to try stitching with the E1.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard