Re: [OM] WTB: OM-4T, 1-11 or 1-12 screen, Macro stand/VST/etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: OM-4T, 1-11 or 1-12 screen, Macro stand/VST/etc.
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 05:38:32 +0000 (UTC)
or a 2n. Have taken several thousand shots with them, and see no big advantage
in using a  4. If you're using the 80 or shorter lenses, you may prefer the 12
over the 11 (& use a varimagnifier). As for TTL flash, the closer you get to
the subject, manual flash settings via the manual may be useful.    YMMV