Re: [OM] OT: Printers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Printers
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 09:08:10 -0500
Converting the Pro9000 is very easy.  Pushing the buttons on the front
of the printer in a specific order sets it to European mode. Uninstall
driver, reinstall it, download label software.

http://damnprinter.com/172/canon-ip4200-ip5200-pro9000-cd-printing-instructions.html
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com