Re: [OM] ( OM ) an off-topic question for rural USA-dwellers

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) an off-topic question for rural USA-dwellers
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 09:30:43 -0500
Yes, I've heard that too. Farmers who buy seeds from Monsanto (? or is
it ADM) are told they are not allowed to save seeds from future harvests
and doing so would make them subject to arrest.  Family farms generally
    get crushed by the "agri-corporations".  They lose their land and
become tenant farmers.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com