Re: [OM] WTB: OM-4T, 1-11 or 1-12 screen, Macro stand/VST/etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: OM-4T, 1-11 or 1-12 screen, Macro stand/VST/etc.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 02:40:32 -0200
Yes, he is, no doubt.

Why not two daisy chained t32, one a PBG2 and another on a t20 ttl otf adapter ?

Maybe I'm not understanding what 'daisy chained' means:
A T-series flash can be connected to another unit by means of one /
several ttl otf cable, and do ttl otf metering.
Not as good as a flash meter perhaps, but almost.

This was long discussed at this list, and here it was where I learned so.

By no means I'm saying he's not correct - 'though I think I'm correct too.
I've tried what I read and learned here, tested it, and it works:
flash units are all fired and quenched simultaneously, and this set up
is _not_ intended to vary lighting ratios for main and fill: only for
a full dump. Maybe this purpose (full dump only) is what's leading us
to a misunderstanding.

TIA

Fernando.