Re: [OM] sometimes you shouldn't window shop - 5D

Subject: Re: [OM] sometimes you shouldn't window shop - 5D
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 08:06:31 -0500
The 5D goes to ISO 1600 in normal mode and 3200 in expanded mode.  The
5D Mk II goes to 6400 in normal mode and to 25,600 in expanded mode.
The Mk II is certainly a nice camera but it will be three years before
you see it selling for the price of a used 5D.  What does it mean to
miss 3 years of available light photos of the kids (assuming that 3200
is enough)?

Chuck Norcutt