[OM] The Curse of the Lost Lens Cap

Subject: [OM] The Curse of the Lost Lens Cap
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 05:38:57 -0800
Some months ago I came home from a trip to see my sister and while cleaning up
my camera case I found that I had lost one of the 67mm lens caps off my 50-200.
 I searched the case and looked through my duffel bag with my clothes and did
not find it.  I called my sister several times and had her search her home and
car and the areas we shot photos in.  (she is a canon user but is family so
what are you going to do?).  Nothing found so I gave up and searched for a
replacement on the web.  Found one at a price I liked but not instock and
shipping I thought was too high so I decided to wait until I had something else
I needed and order it then.  Well recently I purchased a E-30 camera and the
night before going down to pick it up I ordered one off E-bay.  Forward to
camera shop while waiting to be rung up I was browsing the counters and picked
up another one having forgot that I had bought one off E-bay.  (Wifes fault she
normally provides the ADULT supervison that she says I need in a place like
that.  She stay in car reading her book.).  Forward to next day which I had off
and I needed to make room in the backpack case I carry my E-500 in for the new
camera.  I cleaned off the dining room table and took every thing out of the
case in preperation for rearranging it.  Last place to empty is a large pocket
on the back That I use for snacks and to keep my hat when I am not wearing it.
Last item to come out the missing lens cap so now I have three.

jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.