Re: [OM] WTB: OM-4T, 1-11 or 1-12 screen, Macro stand/VST/etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: OM-4T, 1-11 or 1-12 screen, Macro stand/VST/etc.
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:00:50 -0200
Yes, yes, quite so - have several examples testing this issue.

My awkward setup (not 'mine', of course) assumes subject and flashes
are at the same distance: hence, it's not intended to vary lighting
ratios.

I wish I had been clever enough to have bought a flash meter back when
I had the opportunity to pay almost nothing for a very good unit.
OTOH, if I plan to make a photograph which needs control of lighting
ratios, I have fun doing the maths - rarely do I need to do anything
further than basic maths, so when I have to face such a thing it makes
me smile other than sweat.

There's still another topic related to this one, which I've been lazy
to study and test: how to properly use a couple of ND filters which
fit onto the front of a t32, in manual mode (GN 32 or 16).

Further, there's another which I brought to discuss here some years
ago ... and remained unsolved. It leads to another more complex
problem, but better one at its time.

Fernando.