Re: [OM] ( OM ) Indecent exposure

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Indecent exposure
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 00:03:49 +0800
Brian, I understand the problem you had, some of them were under very
difficult lighting situation, there is no simple solution without going RAW
and PS. If you want the natural way you may want to come back at different
time and day. I know there were photographers when to Huangshan many times
in different seasons just try to capture the most beautiful moment. As
simple as IMG_6029 it took us two hours wandering around the location, it
need the right time so that the brightness of the sky match well with other
scene around but the time was not wasted there were other bonus which I had
posted here before:

http://www.accura.com.hk/OM/OMC/VM01/VM01.htm

C.H.Ling