[OM] WTB: OM-4T, 1-11 or 1-12 screen, Macro stand/VST/etc.

Subject: [OM] WTB: OM-4T, 1-11 or 1-12 screen, Macro stand/VST/etc.
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 11:23:17 -0500
Yep ,as Fernando mentioned one can use the ND filters (get the whole
set)  as well as distance to control ratios .  I have been
experimenting with the Lepp  II bracket as per Dean and Walt Hybrid for
macro flash.  The T32 does require some light modifiers to reduce
highlights--have used the Stoffen gizmo but I don' tthink that is quite
right, but helps.  I think a Softbox type of thing will be better but I
don't want the light too flat.
I keep one light of the T28 (other off) close to the lens with a 3 stop
ND filter for fill.  (The Lepp II bracket has little Ball heads with a
cold shoe on top)  There are some nuances regarding mounting the
flashes and you can e-mail me off list if interested.  This works with
my macro lenses/autotube, but
I have never tried it with a bellows.  As Dr. No Flash has mentioned
the convenient  T-cord socket on the 4 helps keep everything tidy.

Mike (student of Drs. Flash and NO Flash, both of whom have forgotten
more essential nuances of OM gear then I have yet to learn)

Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote:
> Indeed. Only workaround for such a setup is using a PowerBounceGrip2,
> together with one or several TTL-T20 conn., or the

<http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/flashphotogroup/ttl_auto_multico
nnector.htm>.