Re: [OM] ( OM ) Indecent exposure

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Indecent exposure
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 16:23:17 -0500
Thanks, Rickard.  I intended to make a similar response but it wouldn't
have had the additional fine points of using the E-3 which I am not
familiar with.  But I can read the E-3 manual and the use of the front
(sub) dial to set the aperture in manual mode makes no mention of
needing to press the exposure compensation [+/-] dial at the same time.
  That makes sense to me.  Perhaps you were confused?

Chuck Norcutt