Re: [OM] An old comparison of scanned film vs microphotograph of film

Subject: Re: [OM] An old comparison of scanned film vs microphotograph of film
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 03:33:08 -0200
Carlos, ... I'll end buying a pack of Astia 100F, though what I really
need is a _good_  iso 400 slide film ;-)

Good news:120 Provia 100F showed up in Mvd ... good chance to search
for a nice camera for that format.
I'll certainly find an inexpensive and mint sample here.

Astia 100 might be found in Buenos Aires ... ugh!.

Fernando.