Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: water and wine

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 42: water and wine
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 13:37:42 +0100
Hi Nathan and all,

From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
><http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=298>

Main: love that textures.
Alt-3: would say the same as Alt-4, but at least on this cheap, uncalibrated
monitor (at work) doesn't look that great.
Alt-4: I like very much the effect of clouds with such huge variations on
brightness _and_ hue, from dark grey to bright blue.
Alt-5: interesting composition and use of colour -- also a bit of the
aforementioned clouds. Which focal length?
Alt-7: such kind of lighting is becoming very popular for candids...
Alt-9: very well exposed, but the point of focus seems a bit disturbing to
me. Even with the obviously limited DOF, I would triend to focus on the
foreground. IMHO.
Alt-10: great clear sky and contrast with the red stripes.
Alt-13: another classic, well executed.
Alt-14: very, very nice!

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)