[OM] E-P2 to be announced tomorrow

Subject: [OM] E-P2 to be announced tomorrow
From: David Irisarri Vila <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:42:46 +0100
Hey guys!!!!

I am terribly anxious :)

The concept behind PEN system is the same one inspired the Olympus OM
System. Precision engineering for compactness and superior performance
to handle any situation.

Will E-P2 be the first one to bring back the legendary OM4 multispot
metering?

Will E-P2 take again a KODAK imaging sensor for ultra high dynamic
range and stunning color rendition?

Will we able to see through the new VF-2 those lovely diamonds to see
the relative EV values through a 1.15X 100% viewfinder? Ansel Adams
zone system is back!

Will we able to see the new replacement of Zuiko 50/1.4 MC lens? I
hope so :)

Let´s cross fingers :) The perfect camera is round the corner !!!

Dave

VIVA Yoshihisa Maitani !!! Your legacy will be continued.