[OM] E-P2 to be announced tomorrow

Subject: [OM] E-P2 to be announced tomorrow
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 12:10:16 -0500
One Chinese site has it in Black with  EVF.  Another FT rumor has a
35/1.4 being announced.  Handled the EP-1 at the Hunt Photo show
  over the weekend--not smitten for a horse cam but we'll see what this
new guy looks like.   Could all be fabricated images/description of
course but many believe it.  ooops, back to work

Mike

Google translation of Chinese site:
“* Electronic viewfinder VF-2

An external installation, E-P2-specific high-resolution electronic
viewfinder, which has 1.44 million pixels, 100% field of vision and
1.15x magnification, while the ultra-high contrast and brightness
characteristics of the video camera can even add an external color
comparable to the viewfinder. It also provides a refractive adjustment
function.

* Can not be installed on the accessory shoe used in conjunction.”

Will we able to see through the new VF-2 those lovely diamonds to see