Re: [OM] "Way Beyond Monochrome," anyone has a copy?

Subject: Re: [OM] "Way Beyond Monochrome," anyone has a copy?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:02:28 -0600

> Starting exposure of 4 steps is 1 stop down, or 1/2 of the exposure
> :-) exactly what I was asking! F-stop printing is so much easier to
> talk about!

EXACTLY!!!  Yeah, and then the brilliance in this is that once you do your
test strip, you count the steps to the proper exposure and just press the
"UP" button that many times.  If you have something that needs additional
exposure, just add a program step and press the "UP" button that many times.

Pure genius.  Everybody I've shown this to has become an instant convert.

Bill Barber still hasn't seen it and doesn't understand that he NEEDS it in
his darkroom.

:)

AG