Re: [OM] 250/2

Subject: Re: [OM] 250/2
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 13:19:16 +0100
Dawid,

I wish I could help you out on this question. I can only find 3 photos I
made one fiine day when I was allowed to use the ZD 90-250mm 2.8 for a
short while. Not exactly the lens you requested, but does come close,
well at least as close as I can get ;-(

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiliam/tags/90250mm/

Wiliam