Re: [OM] Daft

Subject: Re: [OM] Daft
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 08:53:14 -0500
The manual could be much clearer (absolutely terrible organization and
sequencing) but it appears to me that the built-in flash is disabled by
simply not raising it.  It appears to have no automatic release
mechanism so, as long as you haven't popped it up, it can't fire.  If
that's the case then the "flash off" setting clearly pertains to the
external flash connections.

Chuck Norcutt